It is true that without regular maintenance an air conditioner loses about almost 5% of its original efficiency per year?
This is the reason why proper maintenance is very important for your air conditioning and especially in Phoenix, Arizona. Otherwise your unit may be performing as poorly as other models that are years older! With proper maintenance you can recover most of that lost efficiency.
Schedule an appointment with us! Our skilled team understands all aspects of AC repair, from modern computerized components to environmental disposal concerns. .
Which are the basic components of an air conditioning unit? Let's find out:
- The compressor is a belt-driven device that compresses refrigerant gas and transfers it into the condenser. The compressor is the core of your vehicle's air conditioning system.
- The condenser's primary function is to cool the refrigerator. The condenser dissipates heat released by compressed gases and condenses them into high pressure liquids.
- The receiver is a metal container that serves as a storage receptacle for the refrigerant; also known as a drier because it absorbs moisture from the refrigerant and filters out harmful debris and acids. You should change your drier every 3-4 years to ensure quality filtration and prevent any chemical damage.
Orifice Tube/Expansion Valve:
- The orifice tube (also known as the expansion valve) is a controlling mechanism that regulates refrigerant flow throughout the system. It also converts high pressure liquid refrigerant (from the condenser) into low pressure liquid, so that it can enter the evaporator.
- The evaporator removes heat from the inside of your vehicle. The evaporator allows the refrigerant to absorb heat, causing it to boil and change into a vapor. When this occurs, the vapor leaves the evaporator through the compressor, cooling your car and reducing humidity. The evaporator houses the most refrigerant in the heat transfer process and harmful acids can corrode it. This corrosion typically damages the evaporator beyond repair.
We are independently owned and operated!
We wish to say in advance, "Thank You" for your patronage. In lieu of the fact that we are a "Family Business" we have to ensure that our customer are completely satisfied with our work, service and staff! Value and outstanding service are the cornerstone to our business.Questions? Call Paul at (602) 997-7515
Diesel Engine Service Available
We are specialized in Diesel Engines, contact us for any kind of service.